Office 2007 Tutorial – 10 Solid Advantages To Upgrade To Office 2007
The Microsoft Office 2007 is so far the most powerful, comprehensive series of applications that Microsoft’s ever released. Here are my top 10 reasons why you should upgrade to Office 2007.
1. Straight Forward System Requirements
The minimum requirements to install Office 2007 are not high, normal Pentium III PC with Windows XP SP 2, Server 2003 SP1, or Vista; at least 256 MB RAM and 2 GB hard drive space can be use to install Office 2007.
2. Amazing 8 Microsoft Office 2007 Suites
These included Microsoft Office Enterprise, Professional Plus, Ultimate, Professional, Small Business, Standard, Home & Student and Basic 2007 for you to choose from.
3. The Price is Comparable with Office 2003
The price structure for Office 2007 maps pretty closely to Office 2003. If you are upgrade from the existing version, just add a little penny to get the rich features of Office 2007.
4. The Advantages of the New File Formats
Office 2007 introduces the XML file formats for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. These formats offer a number of advantages such as reduced file size and corruption chances, compatible and easy integration with the old versions Office files.
5. Interface Changes to Improve Productivity
Office 2007 programs replace the menu structure with the ribbon. Each tab in the ribbon corresponds to a task. Groups are units of related commands (buttons, menus, drop-down lists, etc.) Those interface changes can improve working efficiency with most of the features are still the same.
6. Additional Features for Office Ultimate, Professional Plus and Enterprise 2007
These features support: Implement Enterprise Content Management, Support and automate processes using forms and workflow and Protect documents with persistent security.
7. New Tools and Features that You Can’t Miss…
These features include SmartArt to lets you create slick graphics to convey all kinds of information; themes to lets you develop a standard look and feel across all your documents; and other application specific changes such as Excel charting, functions, richer conditional formatting, Word gallery of building blocks, PowerPoint custom layouts, etc.
8. Numerous Deployment Options
To install Office 2007 on one or even hundreds systems, just prepare disk images, deploy it on networks with limited bandwidth using precache technology, upgrade existing versions, or deploy it across an enterprise using Group Policy or Microsoft SMS 2003.
9. Application-specific Changes Add More Values to the Program
· Word 2007 offers an enhanced Document comparison and Document Inspector features; the prefab building blocks (like cover pages and sidebars) and you can create, publish, and update blog entries directly.
· Excel 2007 has expanded its spreadsheet rows and columns; charting is simplified; conditional formatting is easier to apply; formula AutoComplete; new tools make it easier to discover trends and variances in your data.
· PowerPoint 2007 lets you set up slide libraries on a SharePoint Server 2007 site; you can adds SmartArt and theme styles to transform the presentation appearance.
· Outlook 2007 offers a To-Do bar that shows you flagged e-mail and tasks; improved calendar sharing; adding an attachment previewer; and support for reading and managing RSS feeds.
10. Earlier versions of Office are Out of Date
Along the time, a lot of flaws and problems were worked around and users demanding more and more on the capabilities of the programs that expected to solves they daily tasks make the predecessors unable the fulfills the needs. Office 2007 is the ideal solution for this.
Would you like to get started with our free tutorials on Office 2007? Visit http://www.msoffice-tutorial-training.com now!
From Wong Hing
Article from articlesbase.com
There are no revisions for this post.